This month we’re interviewing another Brit from our company (the first being Kelly).
Rachel handles all of the specialty retail accounts for The Learning Journey.
- How long have you been with The Learning Journey? I have been with the Learning Journey for 9 months this time and I worked for them 16 years ago for 3 years.
- Do you have any hidden talents? I can speak Spanish & have a good knowledge of French
- What’s one English food that you miss and can’t get in America? The food I miss most is the Bread and pastries. They are so different here and some English food I can purchase online or from a British shop but not bread.
- Favorite movie? My favorite move is Gone With the Wind, it has all the emotions in it. I love the old black & white movies.
- What do you like to do on the weekends? For leisure at the weekends I love to read, meet up with friends. We are part of a card group and we have met once a month for over 10 years now. My family loves to try different restaurants in the valley and it’s great as my children are older and we research together.